Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

World War 1 Qusetion



LI: Remember to use your own words and acknowledge your information sources and attribute any images you use.

Today I made a DLO  that I had made question about WW1 and think about what I'm going to write, but we had to work in partners to finish this task and also my did the pictures and I did the writing and I had learn that being in a war that were being a risk, but it also tells me that they fight for our country , and so I had look for information to write down what question did I write and answer for it . I learnt that so many children were kill in action and adults and one of my question are what kind of weapons did they bring to war and the answer is they bring mini gun and tanks and planes that drop big rockets and when it hit the ground it blows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.