Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Fact about WW1


Image result for ww1

Today for inquiry we have been learning about
WW1 and we have some facts on our learning site and we make tables on a google draft and we have to remember facts about  WW1 on our learning site and it was hard to remember all the facts and we have to check the facts and put an tick next to it and write information about facts.  I have learnt about Germany has handed over their war stuff like guns and etc and also I have learnt about trench's.

1 comment:

  1. G'day jonathan I really like WW2 and facts about it. I like that you said it was hard because you finished the work. I like learning about WW1 and WW2 because it is interesting. You should learn about WW2 and post that on your blog because I would read that. Also please vist my blog https://karorocalebbd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.