Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Scale drawing - Jonathan

                   
Last week was maths week and we did scale drawing and it was cool about drawing the your favorite cartoon charter or anime charter and I pick charmander because it was cool , then I went a make a grid it was hard to make the grid because I have to be ruling out the line and the top of the picture. So when you finish making the lines we show the teacher's  then we get a A3 papper and make a grid but it was so tough because the page were big and I didn't where to start , and after that I went and draw my picture but it was so hard because I don't like drawing, But it was fun drawing the picture that I have picked.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi,
    Im Hazel I am from Wainui Beach school.

    Wow! you are great at drawing Jonathan that charmander looked so realistic.
    Did you know I like pokemon too, charmander is one of my favorites as well.
    Next time, maybe you could Explain a little more about why you like charmander.
    Why did you put your name backwards?

    Maybe you could come and check out my blog?
    https://wbshazelr.blogspot.com/

    From Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.