Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

Group 3 - M&M's

                  

This week for maths we were a group in the group we have to different things and in my group is Sanujan, Joel, Nickaela, Harlem. We were to make a google sides' , to make a DLO about M&M . We also have to make side like first we have to put a tittle , and also we put  information about when did blue M&M was added because in 1954 Mars who made M&M. My Teacher was Mrs Anderson and Mrs Kirkpatrick went to Chicago .So I hope they are having fun and I learnt that M&M were added in 10 of September 1941 .We also use team work to finish off our presentation and also we shared idea's with each other to finish the work , and our group collaborate with each to look for information about M&M what is stand for ,also it was hard because each person in my group was doing each side but some of them don't o about what are they doing. Also M&M stand for "Mars"&"Murrie" that what I learnt and M&M originally came in cardboard tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.