Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Jonathan-Leap of faith

Leap of faith

The sun had gone down behind the hills and the moon began
to rise slowly. Tonight I was an owlet who was going to fly for
the first time. The wind blew me, but luckily my legs were
wrapped tightly around the branch. I felt nervous and at the
same time I encouraged myself. I felt brave, bold and
confident as the wind was blowing on me. I lifted one of my
legs and I spread my talons.They were shaking and I got
even more nervous because I almost fell off the tree in that
strong and cold wind.

I look a beetle scuttle around the bottom of my tree and a
worm moving in between the blades of grass so I spread my
wings out widely. My heart was heart pounding hard so I
took a deep breath and leapt off the edge of the branch.

As I leapt I flapped my wings and saw I was going higher
and higher. so when I flip The moon shines on prey so the
owls falling down and getting his prey and when he got his
prey he went back up and eat. So his mates said “come and
fly with us!” He turned around his head 270 degrees and he
said “ ok I asked my mum." It was amazing, me and my
mates were flying.

Today for writing we write down a story about the owls 
and first we look for facts about owls and make a story about a 
owl that were us the little owl that wants to fly. And also we have to out more powerful words about the story that I made . 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jonathan

    I really like your work about your leap of faith but can you add I little more information in your blog post and you should change today for this week.

    Keep it up Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.