Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Swimming


For Swimming we were learning to water saftey with our caoch James, and we were learning to be safty around waters like floating on your back or belly James were teaching us some tips to get in the pool and out of the pool . So then were learing to Breast stroke , Streamline and Dolphin diving in the water and out of the water, also I really like to go really really down and swim under water and coming back up and it was really a some about learning water safety . The streamline was really cool first put your arms togther next to your ear and swim and then free stye and my was Dolphin diving, but I dive really low and come back up and go back down again over and over again and there were people in my group was Julian,Neavah, Joseph etc , and I have learnt how to water around others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.