Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Phonics

WordsAke - 12/8/19 

I was walking to the bakery and there were different kinds of cake like cheesecake and
chocolate I undertake a plan for my mum birthday then I made the mistake of buying the wrong one . 
But the cake that I buy a race car cake then I some milkshake after that we were still hungry so we
brought some takeaway then the next today we eat some flakes for breakfast and then the floor wass
shaking becuase there were a earthquake.

For Today me and my group were making a list of words that start with ake like cake, and we looked at the dictonary for words in books or chromebooks and we found thirty words . Then finding words from the words the storys that had eight words with ake with them. Then we needed to put the words mistake , Flake, undertake into a sentence, then shared our sentences with the group . After that we chose five ake words and make then into a paragraph. Finally we listened  to Mrs Linda read us a short storys and we tried to answer qusetions about the story . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.