Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Tech

This week for tech I been writing things for satfty things in the kitchen . There were some question and some picture to answer and there were some word puzzles it was really challenging becuase some of the word puzzles were hard to find and I had found 11 to 15 , so I needed to find 4 more words . Then I was cricling around the things that bad in the kitchen , and I had found 19 picture that looks
bad in the photo of a baby trying to get a cookie from the cookie jar like there were a toaster wire was in the water next to the baby , and  Then we stared to name the equitment for cooking like the rolling pin and the cupcake tray then , but the thing a learn is about the safety of cooking food .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.