Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

Animation DLO



This week for reading we used our creative skills to create an animation or an explainer movie about Yuri Gagarin, in groups. My group and I decided to create an animation. Before we created the animation, we planned it as a group. On a piece of paper we drew a S to include the information we wanted about Yuri Gagarin from the start to the finish. A fact about Yuri Gagarin is that he was the first cosmonaut to orbit Earth in Vostok 1. After planning the animation, we started to create our animation. We chose a leader to tell us our job of creating our animation. We all decided that Chavda was the right leader of our group. My group and I worked together as a team and helped each other to complete our animation. I think that everyone in my group had great create skills and are really talented in drawing digitally.

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan is getting more interesting ideas around the goble

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.