Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

PechaFlicker - Writing


On Tuesday for our writing we were put into group of two and my partner names was Neveah and we were making a PechaFicker and it was hard because we were putting photo and writing a story with the photo and our story was about a cheetah hunting down a buffalo and I had lots of fun and I learnt to make a PechaFlicker . I also learnt that me and my partner were communicating with each other with the DLO , Then we made a video about the PechaFlicker and it was hard because me and partner was reading it and it was hard to make a video because there 17 takes to make this simple video and it was finely was made . I was so tired of saying the words over and over again , and some of them were like didn't knows the words or someone come in and talk through the window and Someone comes and talking to my partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.