Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

stick Game


LI:
to write a “reveal” section for a recount.
to plan and write a recount in 40 minutes.
Stick Game

On Wednesday we were outside doing a game and we had to get a partner  and  we had to get a stick. Then Mr Wong Told us the rules and then he show us explame He chose Jonathan , sandra , Xavier for his examples and  For Xavier Then Mr Wong  got on his knees  and Xavier was still up and Mr Wong beat Xavier .



Then we have to try to challenge our partner and my partner is Xavier and I use power and Xavier used power too then I used my belly and then Xavier move his legs . So I win Then Mr Wong came and challenge us I lost by Mr Wong because he used his belly and then I move my
Feet and After that Mr O came out of the classroom . So Mr Wong vs Mr O then they start then Mr Wong was used his belly but Mr O used lots of power then Mr wong lose and Mr O won and then Mr O wanted to challenge Jonathan then jonathan used power and Mr O used power so then we start . Then Mr O beat me and then the other people wanted to challenge . So I wanted  to challenge him one more time Then this time I hold on Then I try to lay down but Mr O got lots of power so the Mr  O went back inside . Then Mr Wong said,” come and sit down” on the grass.  


Then the bell ring  we went back into the classroom and pack up and the day was challenge and I will used power ,  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.