Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Recount : stick Game



Stick Game
On Wednesday we were outside doing a game and we had to get a partner  and  we had to get a stick. Then Mr Wong Told us the rules and then he show us explame. He chose Jonathan , Sandra , Xavier for his examples .   Xavier Then Mr Wong  got on his knees  and Xavier was still up and Mr Wong beat Xavier by using his power to pull Xavier and Xavier was using his power to pull  the stick.  .

Then we have to try to challenge our partner and my partner is Xavier and I use power and Xavier used power too then I used my belly and then Xavier move his legs So I win .Then Mr Wong came and challenge us .I lost by Mr Wong because he used his belly and then I move my
Feet and After that Mr O came out of the classroom . So Mr Wong vs Mr O then they start then Mr Wong was used his belly but Mr O used lots of power then Mr wong lose and Mr O won and then Mr O wanted to challenge Jonathan then Jonathan used power and Mr O used power so then we start . Then Mr O beat me and then the other people wanted to challenge . I wanted  to challenge him one more time Then this time I hold on . I try to lay down but Mr O got lots of power to pull so the Mr  O went back inside . Then  We have to use our weak hand so me and Xavier used our weak and then we started  then I used all my power to pull hard and then it Xavier  mover  his feet. Mr Wong said,” come and sit down” on the grass.  

Then the bell ring  we went back into the classroom and pack up and the day was challenge  I will used power and feeling is challenging.  

Ll:o write a “reveal” section for a recount.

to plan and write a recount in 40 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.