Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Faces, vertice , edge


  • LI:Explore and describe faces, edges, and corners of 2D and 3D objects
  • Make, name and describe polygons and other plane shapes


LI:Explore and describe faces, edges, and corners of 2D and 3D objects.I learned about Faces,Vertices and edges and I learned what faces,vertices and edges meant.I learnt that the face is the front part of the 3-D shape,I also learnt that the vertices are the points of the shape and the last one that I learnt about is edges and edges is where the top part and the bottom meet.I learned by looking around the classroom for two different 3-D shapes and I took a photo of both of them and put it on a google drawing 
I look on the viedo and keep try to add it up . And try again and again and again to I got it what it do
28 Aug 2017 10:05:43.jpg
4x2 = 8 edge                                     
                                      
4x3=12 vertice
4x3=12 vertice                 

28 Aug 2017 10:15:35.jpg
  3+2=5  faces     
3x2 = 6 edge

3x3= 9 vertice  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.