Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Writing Shoes


Its was another normal day when my owner put his unclean feet in me I  was with my other pair glaring at the ground waiting for him to take me off.  We went out for a walk my owner takes me off and drops me and... I feel something soft under me wait what is that what I think it is  Dog poop… EWW that is gross and it felt that my heart just broke in pieces . The owner looks at me and say opps and I looked at him then he drags me on the grass to get all the dog poop off me. When the dog poop was off I felt like I was back to normal  but I could smell it . So he put me in the washer and left me for a day in the washer when he came back the washer machine was so smelly he grabs a metal bat and starts to smash it. I smell like the cleanest shoes I ever been so he put me back on and we out to play softball but then outside it was so hot then I started to smell like a skunk when they  spray people. We got home he put me by the door and his cat name max came next to me so I yell ‘NOOOOOOOOO!!” get off me and sleep on my other pair of shoes it doesn't smell as bad as me

Today I had made a paragarh and it was about that i was a living life of a shoes , so for the activity we needed partners for the activity and we needed to put our back to back so we won't talk until we have no mintues then we add good words into more powerful words. Personification is that not a object that can do human abllities . Me and my partner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.