Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Phonics AP Words

Today me and my group for phonics made a list of AP words like apple and snapper and other words we found in the dictionary . Then we found words with ap at the beginning, middle an end,  like clapping, napping and applying. Then when we did the sentences and chose 5 AP words to write in a paragargh.It was very fun saying the words and making the list. We finished with key into evalution.
7/9/2019  Ap Words 
snapper & happy & trap & nap & flapping
Once me and my dad were going fishing on a fishing boat that was very fast. We packed the fishing rods, bait and line and hooks. Then we went under the bridge and there were lots of fish like kaiwai, snapper and yellow tails. I got a rope and a hook and bait, but my Dad put bait in a bottle like a trap.  When the bottle goes down in the sea that means that  a fish is on. Then we got our fishing rods ready to cast out very far then we wait and wait until something bites on, then a massive kai wai pull the bottle down and I drop the rod and grab the rope and pull the rope and then my dads rod went right down and it was a snapper that was flapping around and around . Then we pull it up to the boat and put it in the chilly bin. We were happy to see what we had caught , then we went to the beach to bring the boat to shore and go back home to have a nap .  True Story




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.