Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Steve Minecraft School


For maths I had made a maths game it help people with addtion and times tables and I had lot of fun doing this activity about making games and maths too . But I have learnt that making a game it is a hard thing to do becuase linking the correct thing togther without making mistakes , and then on thurdays people were showcasing their maths and they were incredible it was really amazing and it was also of a show of cofidence . I had enjoyed sharing my maths to others because it was sharing ideas for another it was a fun way from ending the Term , and the feed back was making sure the links are correct and correct spelling . ( Push the arrows unit when it hit the maths )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jonathan,

    I really enjoyed playing your game, especially with the theme that you decided to use. Beginning with an animation is a really smart idea. I like the ending part where the coins were dropping down. The layout that you chose to use looks very interesting. What was your favourite part? Why?

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.