Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Maths plan


LI:To create a piece of art using:Rotation, Translation and reflection.
I learned by listening to the instructions, working hard and by being focused on my work. Andrew shared me and my group a google drawing, then we had to make two labels one that shows the NZ art work and one that shows other ones.Then we click on the link that leads to a google doc when we're there we choose an art work from the google drawing and put it in the box with our names on top of it and put the Designs 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jonathan
    I like how you explained what your task was. But I know that I shared you the google draw so please don't go off coping other peoples work please because I know this blurb was from Xavier's Blurb so Just Remember to not copy peoples work!
    Keep p the work!! - Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.